|The U.S. Supreme Court has overturned a North Carolina law prohibiting registered sex offenders from using Facebook or other social networking sites that minors can join. The challenge was brought by Lester Gerard Parkingham Jr., a registered sex |
|In the middle of Market Square, across from North Church, sitting quietly between retail shops of matching facades, there is an historical building which houses even more historical artifacts, manuscripts, paintings, and photos of the Portsmouth area|
|“I just tell people that I met him when he came in as a patient,” said Hale (not her real name), unaware that in many cultures dating a patient would raise more eyebrows than meeting through online dating sites. “Not in Turkey,” Eren Erkalkan|
|We reckon that these GPUs will be based on AMD's Vega Frontier edition, and not the consumer version of Vega that is supposed to be announced sometime in August. Apple says that the $5000 base price for the new iMac Pro is a good deal, comparing its |
|Craft brewers want Gov. Greg Abbott to veto a bill that would put limits on some regulatory relief that benefits them. But supporters, including some major |
|DEAR MISS MANNERS: I am a male member of a popular dating website. When I read the profile of someone I'd like to meet, I write them a personalized letter |
- Supreme Court strikes down sex offender social media ban
- Legislators ask Gov. Charlie Baker to put Western Massachusetts resident on Supreme Judicial Court
- Supreme Court rules sex offenders can use social networks
- President Trump's Other Big Supreme Court Decision: Culture Warrior or Corporate Lawyer?
- Woman, 50, 'allowed her sex offender boyfriend to rape a...
- Darlington child targeted by online groomer speaks of dismay at justice system after sex offender released
- Tesco boss downloaded extreme animal porn on dogs and horses after meeting sex offender on dating app
- President Trump, The Supreme Court, Television and More
- PA woman 'let sex offender boyfriend rape young girl' | Daily Mail ...
- The Christian Story Is Supreme . . . And True